Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anyone know any good homemade recipes for facial masks?

I have really dry skin, but at the same time, I%26#039;m a teenager, so it gets kind of oily. It there something I can do to clear it up and clean out my skin? Recipes please?|||Honey and lemon juice to moisturize. Let stand for 5min. Mix honey and fine sugar mix well. Use as a scrub really cleans and makes your skin soft.|||This is my own recipe for my facial mask. U can try it..


egg white and a little bit of lime or lemon juice.


mix together and then as usual after the mask dry..wash and u can feel the smooth skin of yours.


Remember no smile, no laugh, no face movement while using this mask b%26#039;cos it will make your mask crack so stay calm..


For oily skin u can use oil blotter..usually in pack that easy to bring anywhere..|||http://www.eaudrey.com/ this site has lots of cosmetics and lotions and potions you can make from mostly household items.

No comments:

Post a Comment