Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I lighten my upper forearm and facial skin?

Well... Sun hits pretty hard down here; Id like to be all on one color, because I see myself comparing my facial and forearm skin to my legs or my chest and I see lots of differences. Can I get tips about being all in one color?|||Umm.





Use sunscreen and use SKIN bleach, or whitening cream. You can get it in Malaysia but i%26#039;m not sure about the states.. or Canada.





Be careful using the bleach.|||A product that I%26#039;ve used that I feel works really well is Fair %26amp; Flawless- Body Lightening Cream.





It is an ultra-moisturizing cream that rebuilds your damaged skin cells, and it uniformly lightens your skin so that it is even and not blotchy looking. There is no irritation and no odor, which are two main factors, (for me anyway). It contains purified sea water and soy milk which smooths and softens your skin, and it gives you a nice glow to your skin.





It%26#039;s a great product, I highly recommend it.|||You can lighten your skin with bleach-the kind made for skin.|||i agree with PaRaM

No comments:

Post a Comment