Friday, January 8, 2010

What real benefits can I see from a facial peel or microdermabrasion?

I have some sun damage, sun spots and want to improve my skin. Having it look smoother and more refined would be best. Face washes and stuff haven%26#039;t done much, so I%26#039;m considering a peel or microdermabrasion. How well does this work and what can I expect to see. Also, what negative after effects can I expect? The one I%26#039;m looking at is an alternative to a chemical peel and says non-invasive. Uses an enzyme that must work similarly, but without the negative after effects.|||We have a revolutionary exfoliating glove called the Magic Peeling Glove庐. YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE DEAD SKIN COMING OFF when you use it!! It is 100% natural and works on acne, age spots, sun spots, rosacea and even cellulite. It makes your skin softer and more radiant than ever! Please visit our website at www.magicpeelingusa.com for more information including a product demonstration.|||I agree with the previous poster...go to a dermatologist. They can give your face a once over and determine what is best for your skin and your type of damage. I, too, have lots of sun damage. I went to the derm. She suggested chemical peels. I had one last summer, Jessener%26#039;s peel. I saw some improvement, but now enought. I went yesterday and they gave me the Jessener%26#039;s with a little TCA thrown in...I look horrible right now, but in a few days, it will be great.|||for that kind of treatment, skip the spa treatment and go straight to a dermatologist. lets start with negative effects, your face can/might be red and a little sensitive after the procedure but that goes away within a couple days. A peel or microderabrasion will remove the old tired damaged skin layers in your uperdermis and give you a %26#039;fresh canvas%26#039; to start over with. it won%26#039;t correct 100% of the damage,but it will give you a chance to start new and make and keep good skin care habits. I love face peels for my face, but i generally get it in the winter or at a time i know i wont be outside for a long time as that can set you back to where you were. its worth it completely, if you wouldn%26#039;t need a peel or anythign yet, your dermatologist can prescribe or suggest a less powerful option for you, i have always used Murad Fruit Enzyme face mask (at Sephora or through Murad), after my first peel i still had a little damage and my derm. suggested that. go for it, your dermatologist won%26#039;t try to sell you on something either, they will tell you whats teh best for your face and skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment