Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best way to treat a facial scar ?

I got wasted the other day, and wound up passing out on the concrete ! Turns out, I bruised up my face pretty bad, and now I%26#039;ve got some pretty big cuts and scraped, some people are telling me that it will leave scars, while others say it won%26#039;t. I%26#039;ve been using Cocoa Butter, Neosphorin and someone told me that Mederma is a good product to use. Does anyone know for sure what is the best way to treat these deep cuts so that they don%26#039;t leave scars on my face ? PLEASE HELP !|||The best thing for a wound is to let it heal by itself. Then, after the wound has closed and there are no signs of infection, treat the scar with a cream that has some Vitamin E content in it, to help it heal. Also, take a zinc supplement aswell, this combined with some Vitamin C in your diet will help your skin heal up. :)|||No Problems. Report Abuse
|||Hi there I would suggest buying some organic rosehip oil you can buy it from most pharmacies and healthfood shops it works really well ...you will be pleasantly surprised


www.kosmea.com is the web site for rosehip products you could email them to confirm my answer|||Keep areas moist to prevent/minimize scars.





Massage 2x/day to increase circulation to the area. This will speed healing.|||Rose Hip oil. i swear it works. you can purchase it from Whole Foods. if you dont have a whole foods store, try other stores. i promise you, you will not have a scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment