Friday, January 8, 2010

What homemade facial mask recipe can I use to make my skin glow?

I want clear and beautiful glowing skin. I would like to know what homemade facial mask recipe would work. Can you help me out?|||you can make an avocado mash by mashing avocado and adding a little lemon juice. or mix strawberries, cream and lemon juice together. cornmeal makes a good thick paste if mixed with water. spread on face and let it dry for 30 minutes.


also oatmeal soaked in water with orange or lemon juice. this yummy one is good too:


cocoa mixed with water and lemon juice. the one i use is egg yolks mixed with olive oil. i also use plain yogurt on my face a lot.


hope i helped and your face is glowing!|||this isnt really a mask, but it works wonders


i just wash my facie really well, exfoliate, spread hondey all over my face, then rinse.


it makes my skin tight and fresh looking|||checkout bubzbeauty on youtube


she does a few homemade remedies and facial

No comments:

Post a Comment