Friday, January 8, 2010

What facial products do you use at night and in the morning?

I use any type of cleansing pads at night and in the morning, and in the morning I use a Nivea Moisturizer.|||I have used Proactiv for years and its always helped so ive stuck w/ it for the most part :) I use it morning and night !|||This is what I do and use: In the Mornings I use Apricot Scrub: Invigorating then I use Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser to help sooth and reduce redness. Then put on a doctor prescribed medication. Once every 2 weeks instead of using Clean %26amp; Clear, I use one Biore Self-Heating Mask then follow with my regular routine. Every night before going to bed I use 1-2 sheets of Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes to remove makeup and continue with using L%26#039;Oreal Dermo-Expertise HydraFresh Toner and the doctor prescribed medication.





Target:


Apricot Scrub: Invigorating: ~$4.00


Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser: ~$7.00


Biore Self-Heating Mask: ~$8.00


Walmart:


Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes, ~$6.00


Sam%26#039;s Club:


Doctor Prescribed Medication: ~$5.00 (Ask your doctor about a treatment you could use and they should give you a prescription.)


Dollar Tree:


Cotton Pads (80 pk.): ~$1.10|||My face is weird; if I wash it with soap it gets all dried out so I usually just splash it with warm water in the shower and scrub it with my towel when I%26#039;m drying off. Then I use Clean and Clear moisturizer and it does the trick. Makes my skin soft and keeps acne/blackheads at bay and plus it is oil free so you can use it and do your makeup 5 minutes later right on top of it. If I don%26#039;t use the Clean and Clear my skin gets so blotchy and blackheads all over the place; but with Clean and Clear it%26#039;s no worries!|||I only use 2 products on my face. The first being, Mac Green Gel Cleanser to wash off make-up, then I apply Ly-Na Pearl Face Cream (from Taiwan). You sleep with the face cream on, and then again in the morning I use the gel cleanser to wash it off.





I rarely get pimples and my skin is baby soft. Ly-Na is seriously a holy grail of skin care.





Also, it is important not to over wash your face, as to it can cause you to break out as well.|||Murad Resurgence Cleanser- morning, night





Murad Perfecting Moisturizer-morning only





Murad On the Spot Acne Treatment- night only, occasional use





Estee Lauder- Advanced Night Repair- night only





Philosopy-Hope in a Tube eye and lip cream- night only|||I use Aprocot scrub, I have loads of blackheads, and oily skin





heres a trick





use a facial cleanser and some brown sugar with honey and lemon juice on ur face, it exfoilates and moisturizes!|||Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst in the morning and a face mask at night. :)|||Soap in the morning. Thats all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment