Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you have any suggestions for hiding facial piercings at work?

I want to get my old labret piercing back but I have a job where I need to look professional. I don%26#039;t have people up in my face so I think I could get away with it if I found some way to make it not very noticeable.





I%26#039;m thinking something along the lines of a clear glass piece of jewelry. Is there something like that I can get put in it at the time of piercing and keep in there until it fully heals?|||I agree with the retainers, but as Ms. Bloodlust pointed out, the piercing needs to heal first. Therefore I suggest getting creative with the visible part of the jewelry. Get an end cap that looks like a huge mole or pimple, that way no one will discuss it out of politeness, then when you put in your retainer, and people start to ask what happened to the mole/pimple/boil etc, pretend you don%26#039;t know what the hell they%26#039;re talking about.|||http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_鈥?/a>





Try something from here, they should keep it out of sight!


Plus they%26#039;re pretty well priced.|||You can buy retainers, which are clear silicone.


There%26#039;s no chance of putting this in when it%26#039;s pierced, as it won%26#039;t heal.|||yeah...or you can get jewelry that is your skin tone.


you can ask about either of them at the place you get it done at.|||you can put a bandaid if you can come up with a good enough story|||you can get those clear ones so you can keep them in and they won%26#039;t know that%26#039;s what girls at school do.

No comments:

Post a Comment