Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What gets rid of and relieves a facial sunburn fast?

My face is the worst part of my sunburn and it is killing me!|||Aloe Vera|||Put lots of oil-free lotion on your face very frequently to ensure it doesn%26#039;t peel. Wear light makeup, if any, as heavy makeup irritates the burn and can draw attention to it. If you want to use foundation to cover up, mineral foundation is the best for it.





Stay cool and hydrated. It feels good to rinse your face with cool water or rub ice on it. And sit in front of a fan. It also feels great to go swimming, but be sure to swim indoors, or with loads of high SPF sunscreen on, or even with clothes on if that%26#039;s allowed.





As for minimizing the appearance of sunburn, I recommend red and pink clothes. The red in your clothes makes you appear less red. Stay away from blue, especially navy or royal blue. It makes you look more red. Also, wear loose, comfortable clothing that won%26#039;t irritate the burn, causing it to stay longer. Use lotion or gel with aloe. I like the kind that cools.





I hope it goes away soon. Wish me the same...mine is terrible and all over my body:(|||i have heard that yogurt works well and then use hydrocotisone or even A%26amp;D Ointment after you put the plain yougurt and rinse off.|||Hydrocortisone cream. It%26#039;s a mild steroid cream. Only use it once a day though and sparingly.|||llama nation is right. your body will heal in it,s own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment