Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best way to relieve facial skin irritation?

My acne is slowly clearing up but it is leaving behind irritation and marks. How can i help my skin heal?





I use a nice algae cleanser by anthony and an oil free moisturizer by Boscia. I am also using a Willow Bark Break Out treatment by boscia.





My skin is really sensitive and i have lately been using moderately warm water to clean my skin and ice cold water afterwards to close my pores up. I have an alcohol free toner by Anthony products but i have never used it. I understand that it helps close up pores but i am already doing that by using cold water after i cleanse my skin.


If i do start using it can i just splash it on my face so i won%26#039;t have to use the cotton pads?





Is green tea a good way to use as a toner?





And when i use the break out treatment should i use it after i moisturize of before, because i cant really moisturize when i put it on before because it mixes with the moisturizer.|||Don%26#039;t over do the treatments and products you put on your face. Putting too many things on your face can irritate it instead of healing it... Treat your face gently, without scrubbing it while washing or drying... and most importantly keep your face moisturized|||apply lemon juice with honey

No comments:

Post a Comment