Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best way to apply facial moisturizer?

Is it by dotting it all over your face then blending it into your skin or blending in the palms of your hands first then applying it to your face?|||Yes,by dotting it on your face,but makesure you do it in an upwards direction...but make sure you do this first...warm it up in the palm of your hand so it glides on smoother.!!!|||start with your neck...and then apply upward strokes and...get acne..and then u can have another question...


hey u dont need that stuff...your skin is fine just wash your face with h20...





throw that crap out|||Make sure your hands are clean first.





What i do is smear it into my hands and rub it onto my face and then dot where I need a little more.





Any kind of touching on your face pulls at it for wrinkles, you dont need to go a certain direction or anything.|||Yes, you dot it all over your skin and then all together you blend it into your skin. ONLY BY RUBBING IT IN AN UPWARDS MOTION. always go up because by rubbing downwards yourll get wrinkles in the future...|||blend on your face and do it in an outward motion to resist gravity and prevent wrinkles. Except around your eyes go inward.|||alot of people do need moisturizers, especially as they age. I have read that the best time to apply moisturizers is to do it right after a shower, or a wash of the face with warm water in order for the lotion to penetrated the pores. You should always be very gentle with your skin around the eye area. I put my lotion in my hand and then apply it to my face, but your hands should be clean! I know that most moisturizers say you only need a little, but I apply mine generously, as most of the ingredients are in a diminished dose for over the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment