Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What do you think is the best facial cleanser?

I am currently using my mom%26#039;s facial cleanser, it%26#039;s by Elizabeth Arden, it%26#039;s like a cream and ceramide thing. I am afraid that she will notice that I am using hers too, what%26#039;s the best alternative for this?





Any other facial cleanser with ceramide? It%26#039;s really good for the skin! I notice that every time I wash my face with it, my skin feels supple and spot on fresh!|||Sperm.





HOLLA!!!!|||Never use clearasil it wrecked my skin!!


and Garnier stuff isnt2 flash either..


I use Biore%26#039; Pore Perfection and its great just coz it has salysic acid or howeva u spell it and its great! leaves u feelin fresh and great and most of all it doesnt clog your pores!





sheesh i should like im off a neutrogena add!


haha





Good Luck Xx|||My wife and I use papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google %26#039;shopaholic%26#039;s bargains%26#039;|||Use a regular cold cream from the drugstore, you%26#039;d be suprised with the results :)|||water and perfume free soap

No comments:

Post a Comment