Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What makeup creates a flawless facial appearance?

What is a good brand of cosmetics that makes your face appear really smooth? What other cosmetic suggestions can you give me?





I have fair, but kind of olive skin. My face is smooth, but I would like to find a makeup that will keep my face looking fresh all day. I would say that I am a little oily in the T zone.





Not too expensive either. I%26#039;m a student.|||I would say Clinque [$22], but you want something not too pricey. So I%26#039;m going to recommend L%26#039;Oreal. It%26#039;s great, and makes your skin smooth. Mayballiene Mousse foundation works excellent. It just clogs pores, so wash your face at night before you sleep. Gives good coverage though.





鈾|||Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals makeup is great.


It%26#039;s $60.00 at sephora.com for a whole kit though. The thing is that it doesn%26#039;t clog pores, you can sleep overnight with it on without breaking out, it comes with foundation, blush/bronzer, finishing powder, brushes, and the foundation works as a concealer too. it%26#039;s all powder in case you were wondering. personally, it%26#039;s worth it because you pay 60 for a good drugstore foundation, blush, brownzer, powder, and concealer anyways haha and it gives really good coverage without looking like you caked it all on. looks really natural and if you apply it right, no one can tell you%26#039;re even wearing makeup!


If not;


I recommend Maybelline Dream Matte Foundation (Maybelline makeup usually clogs your pores but if you wash it at night, you shouldn%26#039;t break out)


Revlon ColorStay Foundation %26amp; Concealer (they have special formulas for each skin type too and the concealer has salicylic acid which helps your skin heal from acne)


L%26#039;Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Liquid Foundation


Maybelline Mineral Power Kit (It comes with everything you need concealer, foundation, brush)


Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse








I recommend putting on concealer before foundation too.


Don%26#039;t forget to wash your face at night to prevent breakouts!|||I use the Hollywood mineral foundation from L.A. Minerals and their veil and I swear it makes your skin look airbrushed. Really good makeup. But you need to have good brushes to apply it. I use their pink set of brushes. But if you have a kabuki that will do fine.


They have samples for like $1-$2 on their site and they ship them free.


http://www.laminerals.com


They have a LOT of shades, so I%26#039;d suggest you try a few out.


Oh..price...like I said the samples are cheap. Once you find your shade, the full size you can buy under $20 or get it in a kit with other stuff for a bit more.|||bare minerals.


The other make ups have talc and other things in them that will make you break out more


my skin has cleared up more since i started Bare minerals. little pricey but well worth the money. You get a lot for the 60 it cost for the started kit


Once you use bare minerals , u will never go back.|||I would say Olay creams and well ya because on the comerchals the woman looks alot younger and my mom has a ton of Olay stuff and her co-worker thought she was 28!!! (Shes really 31) It just costs about $17-20 Dollars!!!! So you can aford it.|||cover girl ultimate finish lquid powder make-up (sort of like a pressed powder) its amazing! its like $9|||the new dream liquid mousse foundation.


its awesome!!!!!!!!





and the smartshade one by almay it think.


both are really good.|||Everyday Minerals


www.everydayminerals.com|||bare minerals absolutely|||go to http://www.makeupproducts.com, its a makeup review site, im sure it can help you find something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment