Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the most effective product for reducing facial redness?

I don%26#039;t believe I have rosacea but my cheeks (all the way down to my jawline) are red and blotchy. I%26#039;ve heard Clinique Redness Relief is good, but it%26#039;s expensive. What is the most effective product for reducing facial redness?|||I use the Aveeno calming one, but the best product is metrogel 1% from your dermatologist. It%26#039;s only $10|||Someone I know her mother in law swears by Arbonne%26#039;s baby line because it is so pure and natural and gentle it took the red out of the face. If I can dig up pictures I will to show.





Just wanted to FYI - and it isn%26#039;t cheap but I think they really work and last awhile. ?|||Metrogel is the most effective. This skin aggrevation is d/t a fungus which your doc can treat. If you have a Rx insurance card, great! It will cost you less..much less than anything O.T.C. which is ineffective anyway.....

No comments:

Post a Comment