Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are some good exercises to improve facial circulation?

So I%26#039;m looking for some exercises to improve my appearance. I had acne quite bad and still have bumpy skin from where there were scars. I use Bio Oil all the time and it works fantastic. But I would really like to tone my face a bit. I also suffer from purple bags under my eyes. I am very fair skinned too, so I would like a way to improve my circulation around my face.





Thanks for your help.|||massage your face - it can really help with circulation. There are excercises as well, like opening your mouth very wide and sticking out your tongue, then scrunching your mouth closed. But they are controversial, in that they may also cause wrinkles. Nothing but surgery helps bags under eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment