Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are some good products for facial waxing?

I want to wax my eyebrows, cheeks and upper lip. What are some good kits you can buy at the drugstore?|||i have used the home products but i have always found that they left my sensitive skin around my eyes irritated. my eyebrows were always left a very akward shape. if i were you i would splurge on an eyebrow wax but use the drugstore product for upper lip and cheeks because the shape isnt important or precise. i liked nair the most out of all the products i tried, i also liked aveeno cream after, it kept the swelling and stinging to a minimum. good luck!|||get the nair for sensative skin... do the creme not the wax--then you won;t have funny shaped eye brows nor will you have to worry about that red spot|||I like the Sally Hansen Microwave Eyebrow, Lip and Face Wax. You heat it in the microwave and do not need to use strips to remove.





Sensitivity is not a problem. and you can reuse the used wax for a time.|||Cheeks + Upper lip -- A waxing alternative would be Sally Hansen Creme Face Hair Bleach.


It works great.





Don%26#039;t buy Nads. It%26#039;s terrible, and messy.





Generally, when buying things like that, I go by price-- usually the higher prices are better!!|||nair or vet cold wax for face. the strips r small enough to use in such areas

No comments:

Post a Comment