Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I manage my facial hair and the relationship with my boyfriend?

I have facial hair and was treated under laser but dont have the tolos to do so right now, cause I am working overseas... What can I do... Also my hair grows faster on my legs, what is the problem. I need help, Please.|||Tweeze the hairs out so that he doesn%26#039;t get scared off by a man face.|||if its not too coarse use a cream bleach like jolen,


electrolysis is cheaper than laser and very effective,


shaving or waxing will tend to make the hair coarser in the long term.


speamint tea 3x daily has been in the news to reduce excess hair,


you probably have an hormonal imbalance , you should see agood holistic doctor ,


cut out sugar and white flour,


take agnus castus,wild yam, liquorice in a herbal drink 3x daily


a good multi b vit, b6 esp,


are you on the pill ?some can cause this ,


read %26#039;what your doctor may not tell you about the premenopause%26#039;


by dr john lee,


good luck, email me if you need more info,


davinia|||Ciproterone tab. is the solvent|||I agree with the other poster about shaving for the time being til you can get back home, then I would recommend talking to your dr to have things checked out because this could be a hormone imbalance.|||For now, just shave. I would think that estrogen therapy would help, once you return.|||Shave your legs, wax your face (or tweese as a last resort- do not shave your face). You might be suffering from PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrom)- one of the first symptoms is increase in body and facial hair. See a gyn/ob as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment