Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anyone know of any good facial tanners that actually work?

So I tan on a regular basis but no matter what I can%26#039;t get my face as tan as the rest of my body. I have tried several facial tanners to see if they could even my skin tone out but none work. I just need a good tanner that will work for my face. Any suggestions? |||MAY BE IT SOUDS SILLY TO U ,BT MANY HV TRIED IT..............MAK A THIK PASTE OF BANANA WITH MILK N APPLY ON TANNED AREA TWICE A DAY N KEEP IT TILL D PASTE DRIES OUT...I M SURE IT WILL HLP WID NO ILL AFTR EFECTS.





GOD BLES U|||I buy something called %26quot;iTan%26quot; from my tanning salon. It is great for indoor tanning. If you are looking for something to use any time, not just in a sun bed, I recommend Dove Energy Glow. It is a tinted moisturizer, so you can use it as often as you like and it will look natural. It won%26#039;t turn you orange like a self tanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment