Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What facial cleanser and moisturiser would you recommend that can be found at a drugstore?

I%26#039;m in my early 30%26#039;s, have normal to dry skin, no acne, and wear little make up usually. I%26#039;ve been using Shiseido products for years and occasionally others from higher end lines. I just wanted to see if anyone can recommend a good cleanser and moisturiser that I don%26#039;t have to spend alot on and can find at most mass merchandise and drug stores.|||- Cetaphil - cleanser for normal to dry skin


- almay regimen moisturizer|||i use Cetaphil. it%26#039;s worked wonders for me!! it%26#039;s oil free, fragrance free, and non-drying!! and you don%26#039;t have to limit it to your face. you can use it for your body too if you wish. i got it at the drugstore/chemist down the road. i reccomend it for you if you have it in your area!! all the best :)


xx|||Oil of Olay daily facial cleansing cloths %26amp; original oil of olay moisturizer|||Hey...I found that BIORE works very very well, it can be expensive though. But all around it%26#039;s a good product, and I had no problems with it.


*As for a product at a semi lower price that works well, I have heard a lot of good things about %26#039;Natures Cure%26#039; and %26#039;Noxema too.*


~Anyways hope that might have helped you a little bit!~

No comments:

Post a Comment