Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do we get rid of facial hair apart from having laser treatment?

I do have a girlfriend who had some facil hair on her face and she want to get rid of them permamently. Is there a way or a pill to take she can take instead of laser treatement to permamently remove her facial hair.|||I%26#039;ve never heard of that pill. I%26#039;ve only ever heard of the laser treatment. I get Gentle-Lase. It doesn%26#039;t hurt much at all. I did it for my face and you have to go once every two months and you generally have to go eight times depending on how strong the root is. When I go back I think I%26#039;m going to get my armpits and arms done so I don%26#039;t have to use Nair anymore. Eventually I might get my bikini line and legs done. Imagine that, no more shaving my legs everyday, that would be awesome right?|||tweesy, threading (this really helps look it up)-common in a lot of Indian origins, wax (ouch), never shave-its so bad and makes it show even more.|||laser treatement will be the best way !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment