Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is facial soap works the best and why?

My skin has always annoyed me I wash it twice a day rarely use toner and I don%26#039;t use moisturizer. I have used Neutrogena a lot in the past, Proactive for like a week but then I got a rash. So what brand do you use? What is your routine? And does it work? Also I%26#039;m not looking for stuff that costs $20 unless it really does work but still I%26#039;m aiming for stuff I can purchase at Target.|||I have been using Neutrogena%26#039;s glycerin bar soap. So far so good. It cleans well and is gentle, not overdrying. And it%26#039;s cheap too. I wash my face twice a day.





I think it%26#039;s about $3.00 and you can find it at Target.|||I use Cetaphil facial cleanser and it works really well. It%26#039;s very gentle and doesn%26#039;t irritate your skin. It costs between $8-$12 and you can find it at Wal-mart and pretty much anywhere. I%26#039;m pretty sure you can get it at Target. I use it in the morning and at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment