Saturday, December 26, 2009

How long will it take for facial hair to grow back?

I had some peach fuzz on my side burns, mustache, and chin and I just decided to shave it all off. I kinda wish I didn%26#039;t now though because it made me look older so how long will it take to grow back?|||It%26#039;s different for different folks. For Tony Stewart it%26#039;s about 10 minutes. For me, it%26#039;s about 3 days. I guess you%26#039;re gonna have to wait and see how long it%26#039;s gonna take you. It will come back, tho, I guarantee it....over and over and over.|||it depends on how fast your hair grows but id say a couple of weeks since u only had a little bit of hair|||2-3 days|||depends on how long it took for you to grew it...if you can recall that...it varies from person to person.

No comments:

Post a Comment