Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I do a steam facial correctly?

I read that you basically put some hot water in a bowl (with maybe a teabag or something) and stick your face over it with a towel over your head to make a %26quot;tent%26quot;. This opens your pores and etcetc.





What I%26#039;m wondering is: Should I wash my face before or afterwards and if is it okay for my to wash my face with an exfoliating sponge and 10% benzyl peroxide soap?





I%26#039;m planning to do one before going to bed tonight. :]








Thankss.|||you was your face first and then you put the steam towel on your face. exfoliating should be done maybe once a week especially cause the weather is so harsh your face will get dry. benzyl peroxide is for acne if you have that problem its okay to use but it also depends on your skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment