Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I get rid of unattractive facial hair without spending thousands of dollars?

I am a young 30 year old- fairly attractive girl. Although, I have not had any trouble attracting others of the oposite sex- I have for a very long time for as long as I can remember have been very uncomfortable wirh my arm and facial hair..Any one have any suggestions?|||besides shaving it every couple days waxing is the other option.......or bleaching it even though you can still see it......i suffer from facial hair im mexican so if you know mexicans you know we woman suffer from facial and body hair thankfully i have a man that sees past that i do wax my facial hair but my very little body hair is still here bc i dont wnat to bother waxing that too|||DO NOT SHAVE.


The hair will grow back thicker and without a tapered end which will make it appear thicker and feel prickly when it grows back.





Use waxing strips or go to a salon and get it waxed professionally though wax strips from a shop work just fine. Also bleaching is another option but I wouldn%26#039;t recommend this, personally I think white hairs look strange (I%26#039;m assuming the hair on your head is dark) though if you are blonde I would recommend bleaching.|||I have had the same problem but i did go ahead with laser removal and what a mistake, my 1st mistake...not seeing a dermatologist 1st


2nd mistake...not being properly informed


3rd mistake...going back


After about 9 months of costly treatments with little improvement and severe burns i finally seen a dermatologist who told me i wasnt a candidate for laser hair removal due to my skin type and hair type...he told me to use bleach and a cream called Vanica(no longer on the market now) after plucking...i have the scars to remind me everyday...so please be careful what method you choose,i had tried the electrolysis years ago it seemed to be working but it was very slow although not as painful as what the laser was...i wish i had left it alone,as no-one else seems to have a problem with it other than myself.|||There are cheap wax kits that you can buy at most drugstores. Sally Hansen makes good waxing kits. There%26#039;s also hair removal creams like Veet and Nair, but those don%26#039;t work well for everyone, it can hurt sensitive skin, and it doesn%26#039;t keep the hair away for as long as waxing does. Then you could always shave. I wouldn%26#039;t recommend that for facial hair though.|||-shave [but you will still be able to see the folicles]


-hair remover cream for the face [it takes a lilttle longer and it only works half the time]


-wax [it can hurt]





but i use cream then shave...|||Nads waxing strips. You can get them a Ulta or online.


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>


http://www.drugstore.com/search/search_r鈥?/a>|||waxing- lasts long and hair grows back thinner


bleaching- doesn%26#039;t get rid of hair but bleaches it to make it virtually invisible|||What about bleaching the hair if eliminating it isn%26#039;t an option?|||Threading is the best option for facial hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment