Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it good to use two different facial washes?

I%26#039;ve been washing my face with two different facial washes at night, Lancome Milky Cream Cleanser to wash off my makeup, and Cetaphil daily facial wash afterwards. Is it good to use two different facial washes or would I get better results (clear skin) by sticking to just one brand? If so, which brand should I stick to?|||It is ok to us two different facial washes as long as they are just facial washes and not an anti wrinkle brand as well. Certain products that are for reducing age signs use different things and you dont want to mix those. Its also extremely important that you use a moisturizer. I would recommend a lotion verses a cream if you have oily skin. I assume you do since you wash your face so much. Hope this helps.





Danielle Ragan


Avon Rep and Certified Beauty Advisor


www.youravon.com/dragan|||Well, Cetaphil is really bad for your skin. It dries it out and doesn%26#039;t help your skin rebuild itself with healthy cells. I would stick to the Lancome Cream Cleanser both during the day and night. If you%26#039;re looking for a really good makeup remover, check out Caudalie%26#039;s Cleansing Water. You can use it to remove eye makeup as well as face makeup. You can also use it as a toner (I specifically use it for makeup) but it%26#039;s a really great and versatile product. It cost about $20 from Sephora and usually lasts me about 3 months, and I use it every single day. Good luck!|||It is totally fine to wash your face with two brands. Make sure the brands you are using are not so harsh because you don%26#039;t wanna dry out your face :) But cetaphil is great for skin ( i have it)|||well it seems you may be drying out your face more than cleaning it-yes it will be clean but it may be dryer. it%26#039;s okay if you use an exfoliant a couple times a week as well as a facial cleanser but that%26#039;s about it :)|||That might dry your skin and cause you to break out more, since more oil needs to be produced to keep your skin hydrated.. so your pores will clog.


I say stick to one. I suggest you use the daily facial wash|||one brand is the best possible thing for your face. I did that before like I used two different soap bars for my face and then I started breaking out like crazy.|||Well I think only one brand is advisable .|||only if your two faced

No comments:

Post a Comment