Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best brand of facial cleanser?

I%26#039;m going to Walmart and i wanna buy a new facial cleanser any recommendations?|||Neutrogena Liquid or Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleaner. If you have blemishes, Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. Neutrogena products are oil-free, non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic, residue-free and dermatologist tested. They work great and are very gentle on your skin.|||i love the classic because it works(as long as u properly use it)--- Noxzema! Been using Noxzema for ten years!!!|||I use the facial cleanser call velocity from Mary Kay and works great!Its the best facial cleanser ever! but you can%26#039;t buy it at wal-mart. If your going to buy cleanser at wal-mart try apricot scrub. and if your going to buy facial cleanser only buy one type. like, don%26#039;t go buy apricot scrub and velocity and use them both on your face, usually, the company of the facial cleanser can only garuntee the product will work is if you only use that product on your face.like, if you do but apricot scrub, then only use that on your face and nothing else.|||St.Ives srub is awsome..leavess your skin glowing...get tthe medicated kind|||Neutrogena,


Biore,


Clean and Clear|||clearisil or clean and clear.|||I highly recommend Dickinsons Astringent. I just put some on a cotton ball and sweep it over my face. It really gets it clean and there is no alcohol in it. I do this 2x%26#039;s a day. Even when my face doesn%26#039;t feel dirty, it%26#039;s amazing the grime that shows up on the cotton pad! It%26#039;s cheap too!|||As for just a general facial cleanser, I suggest Cetaphil. This is not made to help fight acne but it is THE BEST cleanser and it doesn%26#039;t dry your skin out. This stuff is great, especially if you%26#039;ve already got your acne stuff, because it just cleans your skin out and moisturizes it before you use your acne stuff. But St. Ives is another one I recommend - but again, you don%26#039;t want to get the blemish control stuff, just the sensitive skin brand. Hope you find what you need!|||I use Clean and Clear Makeup Removing cleanser. It 2-in 1, removes makeup and cleanses face in 1 step. It is lightly foaming, soap-free, oil-free and very gentle. I have sensitive skin. And it is the only cleanser that doesn%26#039;t break me out. It is a dark blue bottle.|||I like clean and clear, but you may not get pimples and could use nuetrogena. I also like Cetaphil.|||Biorre! I love it, many to choose from for different types of skin but my favorite is BLEMISH FIGHTING ICE CLEANSER in a light green bottle. It doesn%26#039;t dry out my skin, I%26#039;ve used it for 2 months and not one single zit, but don%26#039;t use an astringent with it and watch out for your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment