Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a really good facial moisturizer?

I just started Accutane, and my skin is REALLY dry. Right now I%26#039;m using Olay Complete Moisture for oily/combination skin. It%26#039;s working okay, but my skin is still uncomfortably dry, and peeling. Any suggestions for a better moisturizer?|||Clinique%26#039;s Dramatically Different Moisturizer. I cannot even explain how awesome this stuff is. It%26#039;s the best on the market according to Glamour magazine, and many others as well. I highly reccomend it. I have the huge bottle, and i use it at least three times a day.|||Use Neutrogena Non-oily Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin. I%26#039;ve been on Proactiv for 3 years and I%26#039;ve used that for the same length of time. It is wonderful!|||Velocity Moisturizer By Mary Kay...





http://www.marykay.com/skincare/velocity鈥?/a>





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Just keep trying different moisturizer. What is good for one persons skin doesnt mean it would be good for you|||Try CeraVe moisturizer. Other good ones are Cetaphil and Clinique dramatically different moisturizer. Because they are very deep moisturizers, they can make face a bit greasy. I have oily skin, so I use it only at night. But they will take dryness away without irritating sensitive skin.|||Petroleum jelly. It does a great job for my skin and my grandma uses and has no wrinkles! Btw, it sorta cleared up my skin for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment