Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can you get your facial hair to grow faster?

I am almost 16 years old. My facial hair has been growing thicker, darker, and faster. I just shaved yesterday morning, but i look better with hair on my face. I want it to grow back really fast cause I don%26#039;t like to look like this. Is there any type of medicine or something i can use to make it grow back faster? Please help me. And try not to give any %26quot;Just give it time%26quot; answers


Thanks!|||testosterone


the more T u have the more hair, muscle, erections, nuts, anger u have


its wat makes us manly





how do u get more testosterone?


eating more good fat from milk, peanuts, almonds, beef, steak


and good fats dont make u fat FYI


sleep 9hrs, more sleep more hormones u have





and dont wack it more than once a week





also try to get some zinc and magnesium, or ZMA it allows ur testis to make more testosterone|||You can%26#039;t. You just gotta be patient.|||sorry but... JUST GIVE IT TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment