Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What does it take to get facial skin clean?

It seems like no matter what I try, I can%26#039;t seem to get my facial skin clean enough.





I scrub with hot water, a sponge and glycerin soap. I can scrub until my skin squeaks and feels raw. It makes no difference, because I still end up with a lot of grime on the cotton ball when I follow up with astringent toner. I use benzoyl peroxide cream after the astringent.





What the devil does it take to get facial skin REALLY clean?|||Start by washing face with plain warm water. It will open up your pores. Cold water will make your pores close up and you can%26#039;t get as deep of a clean that way. Use Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser. Apply to your entire face and neck. Leave it on there for a few minutes. Remove with a wet wash cloth and scrub your face a little while removing the cleanser. Follow up with toner.|||Well, with all of the irritants you%26#039;re using, no wonder you get so dirty! Hot water on your sensitive facial skin? Scrubbing hard until it feels raw? Be gentle. Try washing gently and thoroughly with warm water and a mild soap. Pay special attention to the chin, nose, and forehead. (also called the T-zone) Don%26#039;t wash too often either. All that does is take away the protective oils of your skin away faster than they can reproduce. Without that last protecting layer, your pores will be open for all the dirt and grime to come and and cause blackheads, whiteheads, and grease. And maybe it%26#039;s the toner that you%26#039;re finding on the cotton ball; who knows? Try to skip the toner one night and check out the results. Good luck.





P.S. If this is no help, try asking a professional dermatologist. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment