Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What facial piercing would look well on a girl?

[I%26#039;m not going to include pictures]





I%26#039;m 4%26#039;9 so I%26#039;m pretty small. I%26#039;ve light brown hair with blonde streaks, my skin is kind of tanned. My eyebrows are the best feature on my face, but so are my lips. I%26#039;ve always loved the monroe and eyebrow (standard) piercings, but I%26#039;m not sure what I should get. I%26#039;ve still do ask my Dad, but he%26#039;s cool with this kind of thing so fingers crossed. I wear glasses, and they match my skin.


Which piercing is the best, do you think?|||between your eyebrow and your lip, i%26#039;d say lip. the glasses wouldn%26#039;t bring out an eyebrow piercing as much, but it%26#039;d still work. your lip would look a lot cuter though, if its at least your second best feature.|||If u get contacts or u are getting contacts in the near future EYEBROW would be best. Lip is cute but if ur kissing someone i think it would be a bother.. I would NOT get a monroe because i don%26#039;t really like them but i don%26#039;t wanna be a negative response. I also know someone who got a lump in the inside of their mouth after they got their lip pierced and their couldn%26#039;t talk right 4 a week or so. But wat ever u like. I would ask some of ur friends tht know ur personallity and see u alot. If ur a sporty girl or a cheerleader i would get an EYEBROW one..|||I wouldn%26#039;t do that to your pretty face. An eyebrow piercing is out with glasses. A lip piercing is apt to get infected and disgusting (not to mention, how do you put on lipstick?). If you%26#039;re bent on this, a monroe would be best. I guarantee you will wind up with an ugly scar on your pretty face, and seriously regret it.|||Don%26#039;t get a monroe those are so weird get a lip piecing.|||well,


snakebites look pretty good [got them]


or maybe a monroe.


:)|||LIP for sure :)


a little stud looks so goooood at the corner i love it :)


good luck%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment