Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Are there any disadvantages in using a facial scrub? Can it damage your facial skin?

I never had tried it before but I%26#039;m eager to try it now. Will I get some positive results? The skin on the face which is very soft and delicate, will it not be get scratch or is it really safe?|||I%26#039;ve heard to not use it very much --once a week maybe?





and don%26#039;t scratch too hard. . .





maybe do it as part of giving yourself a weekly facial. . .





a facial=


1. wash with regular soap


2. steam face over pot of hot water for 10-20 minutes


3. scrub face with facial scrub


4. use a face masque --milk of magnesia, for example


5. rinse face masque and use toner --witch hazel, for example





3 and 4 may be reversed, I can%26#039;t remember





best of luck!|||Too much of anything is bad, and the same goes for a facial skin. Scrubs are abrasive and using them too often will damage the skin as facial tissyes are quite delicate.


If you have an oily skin use a scrub once a fortnight to remove the dirt, grime, oil, dead cells.


A dry skin would require you to use the scrub once a month.|||Scrubs are used to remove the dead facial skin. Normally its advised to use it once a week. Spread it gently on your face and rub in circular motion, then wash it off with lots of water. The only care you have to take is to not to overuse it and not to rub in hard. I would also recommend st. Ives apricot scrub. Its too gentle. I have been using it for like over 9 years now.|||i think that if you wash your face with a facial scrub too harshly, it can damage your skin. also, it think it%26#039;s recommended to only use a facial scrub twice a week, unless if you have super oily skin.|||I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE HARMFUL BUT DID YOU KNOW YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO EXFOLIATE YOUR FACE ONCE EVERYDAY.WHEN YOU START DOIN IT AND YOU GO WITHOUT DOIN IT YOU REALLY SEE A DIFFERENCE.I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON YOUR SKIN AND WHAT PRODUCT YOU USE.BUT IT DID ME SOME JUSTICE!|||there is no disavantage. only thing use the srubb properly. dont rub too much this may damage your skin|||I use St. Ives apricot scrub. It%26#039;s only about $3, but it works great. I use it everyday. I%26#039;m not sure if that%26#039;s good to do, but my complexion has been looking great since I started. It gets rid of blackheads and oil without drying out your skin. When you use a facial scrub, just be gentle. Unless you%26#039;re really rough when you scrub your face, it won%26#039;t scratch up your face at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment