Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best way to remove facial hair?

What is the best way to remove upper lip hair or shape eyebrows? I%26#039;ve heard of waxing, plucking, lasers, and the stringing stuff at the mall(I%26#039;m not sure what it%26#039;s called). What do you think is the best way?|||If you have threading (stringing as you called it) available then go for that! Waxing is best after that. Go to a salon at first to get your brows shaped. After that if you want to pluck that%26#039;s good too and plucking is good for in-between. If you can afford it lasers are great but they are so expensive!|||i think wax is the best. i use if for upper lip and eyebrows. you can get it done at a salon or do it yourself at home. i do my upper lip myself at home. i buy the wax kits at walmart for 8 or nine bucks. it works really well and comes with the wax, spreader, and strips. it leaves my skin real smooth. ^.^ i love it hehe





i get my eyebrows done at the salon, or i just pluck them myself. depends whether i have money or not. haha|||Wax. At first, you may think it hurts, but you get used to it and soon it%26#039;s nothing.


It leaves the skin smooth and hair free, with the occasional few hairs you can get with tweezers.|||Wax by a salon

No comments:

Post a Comment