Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a good natural way to make a facial mask?

I have some what oily skin with i couple of blemishes, but my bday party is coming up. So i was wanting suggestion on what works best, and what actually works. And if you have the time what is a good way to make damage hair not look it?|||http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art4鈥?/a>





That is a good website, I know yoghurt is very good as face masks.


Be wary of ingredients, if you don%26#039;t eat it or you have had a reaction before when eating it, then do a patch test.


I was allergic to honey when I was younger but made a face mask with it a couple of weeks ago which made me red and itchy, oops!


I also have read that lime and yoghurt work for oily skins.


And I know Rosewater is a lovely toner so do try the variation with vinegar.


Hope this helps %26amp; have fun at your party!xx|||go to a hair place for your hair %26amp; they%26#039;ll tell you what to use , and maybe you just need a haircut.


and bout the oily skin is the best way to use is washing your face everyday and don%26#039;t wear makeup . because makeup makes it oily|||Please please please check out my youtube channel! I do loads of hair and make up tutorials! Hopefully I can give you loads of ideas!





http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx





Hope this helps - Don%26#039;t forget to subscribe!





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment