Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I make myself grow more body and facial hair?

I%26#039;m an asian guy, and i don%26#039;t have much body and facial hair. Any ways that I can make myself grow more hair? Where can I get those solutions?|||Male hormone treatments.|||you will not be able to. maybe, and i stress the maybe hard, when you pass thru the next major hormone phase, which if you are a teen now it would be when your early twenties, for women, and early forties for men? yeah i think thats the case. indians and asians alike have very little facial and body hair, but what hair they have on thier head makes up for this. ;)|||Frequent shaving will encourage the hair follicles to grow back thicker over time. So make this a daily ritual and you will see results over time.|||start shaving even if u dont have the hair and it will start growing in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment