Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What Is The Difference Between a Clinical Facial and a Facial?

I haven%26#039;t had a facial for like 2 months and I am freaking out. Usually I get European facials but I only have 50$ and they cost 85$ the salon I got to offers clinical facials but I forgot to ask what are they. I have never heard of them they are cheaper so what is the difference??|||You can get a clinical facial or a %26quot;medical%26quot; facial at a doctors office and just pay a co-pay.





They cleanse your skin, steam it, and extract black heads and white head bumps.





They exfoliate with something.





I don%26#039;t think they put a mask on, they probably don%26#039;t, but they may.





With a European facial, which is done at a spa type salon facility, they put you in a tranquil room with the lights down low and while they cleanse they massage your skin and make it a a relaxing experience. At these facials they may or may not do extractions at all. Make sure you ask or if you go this route, make sure you ask them if they do. Even if they do, they don%26#039;t do much.





I like to do both clinical AND european facials.





At a european facial they always do massage as part of the service, not just your face, but even your shoulders, arms and hands, depending on the place, and may even put your hands in wax and put warm hand mitts and even foot mitts on. They also put a mask on at the end.





Price around and find out exactly what%26#039;s included.|||It depends on the place, but they%26#039;re usually more focused on extraction

No comments:

Post a Comment