Monday, April 26, 2010

What facial moisturizer is best for dry skin that clogs easily with frequent breakouts?

I have sensitive combination-very dry skin and I am looking for a facial moisturizer that does not clog pores or irritate my skin. The moisturizer should also act as a base or primer before applying makeup (powdered). If you have the similar skin type, that breaksout occassionally too, what do you use and does it work?





Cetaphil, Bare Minerals, Monistat Chafing gel--does not work for me. Any others highly recommended?|||YES! i use one, i have the same type of skin as uu, i use this one called aloe vera, MY face aqua creme.....its great! my skin feels soft and its really helped, it keeps my skin hydrated...


its this small glass container, with a light blue lid, and the creme is white


lol its good .. not too expensive and works!!!!


:D|||I don%26#039;t have a specific brand that I can recommend to you. I don%26#039;t know two people who like the same moisturiser. But as for the frequent breakouts my suggestion would be to look for a moisturiser that is non-comedogenic (which means it won%26#039;t cause breakouts) and says that its suitable for use under makeup. I know this might sound confusing but once you start looking you%26#039;ll find a lot that have this information on them





I hope this helps.|||I don%26#039;t like clean and clear much, I agree with the woman that said it depends on the skin





I have your same problem and I don%26#039;t know much about make up, moisturizers or what, I still with natural solutions because make up and other things age your skin if we use them too young.





(Yes, it does my mother looks 30 when she%26#039;s 52 for a reason)





if you drink milk, milk has vitamins that clear your skin. When I%26#039;m breaking out, I drink 3 huge glasses of milk. I drink a lot of water. I sleep a lot, beauty sleep is real. When I do that, my skin naturally starts to clear up.|||Clean and Clear has a really good line of facial moisturizers for all types of skin and are very reasonably priced; I use the oil controlling moisturizer. It goes on light and even. Also use a night cream, while it sounds like this would clog your skin up while your sleeping, a light serum will do wonders to balance out the moisture in you skin.|||I use Clean and Clear moisturiser. Its water based and so will not make your breakouts worse, also it contains spot-fighting ingredients, and its cheap too. Simply using moisturiser is usually a good way of priming your face for makeup!


However, i use a proper primer, u can get them fairly cheap these days.|||Clarins!


is sssssssoooo good, is a good base for makeup and hydrates skin and doesnt irritate it at all as i suffered from acne for ages and it was the only 1 that didnt irritate it! n it leaves skin rely supple and smooth.


http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl鈥?/a>


this is the i use, but they do all different sorts 4 different skin types


wateevr u do, dnt get a cheapy one as it makes spots worse!


XD|||I Use Olay moistriser, Not to exspensive and not too cheap to think it is really bad, you have skin like me, very dry ,, and i always wear make up so i think this moistriser will be good for you,


try it, trust me it is the best :)





x|||Hi,





Try Clinique. They have a skin report which will tell you which products are best for you:


http://www.clinique.co.uk/templates/user鈥?/a>





~Mystic.

No comments:

Post a Comment