Monday, April 26, 2010

What inexpensive facial skincare products are best to use during pregnancy?

I never had a problem with my skin pre-pregnancy, but now that I am pregnant with twins my skin has gone buck wild. I know that Salicylic acid and things like that are a no-no during pregnancy. So, what inexpensive products are the best to use. I have normal/oily skin, but it has dried out easily after washing with Purpose ( a really gentle cleanser that has done nothing for my skin). Also, I have been using Ponds moisturizer, but it is way too greasy for my skin. Any suggestions? Thanks!|||you can use cetaphil. its very mild on the skin, its also used in the baby skin.|||Dove soap has been a life saver through all my pregnancies. I don%26#039;t even need to use a moisturizer anymore. Also it%26#039;s very cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment