Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What type of facial cleaning products should I use?

what is your facial cleaning ritual?


do you wear make-up?


my skin has been a mess lately..and i have no idea what type of skin I have.


I think i have combination/sensitive skin but im not really sure. I really dont have any problems until i start picking at my skin...but I can%26#039;t help it because I have these little bumps underneath my skin, they arnt red, white, and arnt black, but when i squeeze them stuff comes out and then the next day my skin is a mess! how do i get rid of this stuff under my skin?|||Start with:


1. Regular facial wash without oils.


2. Lightweight moisturizer.


3. Liquid toner.





Then I...


4. Apply spray foundation with a sponge to even my complexion.


5. Dab on concealer for acne/red spots.





For those things, I just squeeze them out GENTLY and then wash my face. I think that one of the best stuff for acne is LEMON JUICE. Just dab some on your trouble spots, and they%26#039;ll be reduced in size and inflammation within a day, and will be gone in about three days.|||st ives apricot scrub|||none just use soap water|||I use different cleansers. One day I%26#039;ll use proactiv another day I%26#039;ll use a mask.





I wear make-up: but it%26#039;s usually just eyeliner and mascara. Sometimes I%26#039;ll wear eyeshadow but that%26#039;s it. The only times I%26#039;ll wear anything else is on speacial occasions.





Don%26#039;t pick at your skin most of all. Those things underneath your skin may be pimples not ready to be popped yet, but I reccomend you don%26#039;t pop pimples.


There%26#039;s make-up for covering up those %26quot;things%26quot;. You could also use tinted moisturizer or foundation. And to make it stay on longer you could spray a little hairspray on your face. Watch the eyes, lol.





Hope this helped =)

No comments:

Post a Comment