Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best way to trim facial stubble?

I would like to have facial stubble (about 3 days growth). But instead of shaving it off every 3 days; is there a way of trimming it, in order to maintain the look.





Are there special razors I can use to do this; if so could you recommend one for me.|||I bought my fiance this little trimmer that has number attachments so that you can choose which size will work for you. Sort of like this one: http://travelelectronics.com/w3/images/M鈥?/a>





He absolutely loves it! Hope this helps!|||i use like a electric shaver, if i press with some pressure it cuts more of the hair, if i apply small pressure it trims it. i use a braun shaver, i got at walmart lol.





Edit: well i mean it depends on which one u get. i also have an option on my shaver that gives another blade for trimming sideburns and the stash lol....it really depends on which shaver u get. just shop around till u find that fits ur need.|||What about electric razor? They can give you the result, you are looking for. You can get them in all price ranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment