Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What set of facial care treatment is good for sensitive skin?

I want to use, facial wash,f.scrub, make-up cleanser, toner, anti-aging anything that make my face better with just one brand because im afraid of using different brands the worsts is i got sensitive skin.|||o god i love Clean and Clear. I used to use it.. im actually going tomorrow to get it. Its like 9.99 at ur local pharmacy. After i stopped useing it most of my pimples came bak! D;|||Biore





Not many people have heard of it but i really recommend it.


Its sold at most drug stores(superdrug,boots,ect.)





I use their pore unclogging scrub every few days as it is gentle,and to remove my makeup,tone my skin and just clean my skin i use their deep pore cleansing wipes.





I had quite spotty skin but within about 3weeks my skin looks alot better and feels much fresher.





The scrub:


http://www.superdrug.com/Face-Scrub/BIOR鈥?/a>





The wipes:


http://www.superdrug.com/Cleanser/BIORE-鈥?/a>











Hope this helps :]|||I have really sensitive skin, and I couldn%26#039;t find anything that worked for me until I tried the Clean and Clear Acne Advantage package. It is about twenty dollars, you can find it at any drug store, and it comes in a silver-ish and purple-ish box. Hope I helped (:|||ketchup ,





im not kidding ,





its causde of the indgrediants in it , it keeps your smooth and mosutrized|||well first i have really sensitive skin to but you only want to use a facewash with maybe sim compact and make-up cleanser because only old people use toner and anti aging plus make sure you try to make stuff look natural|||aveene ! and for wrinkles, youthology is amazing. my mommy uses it, she%26#039;s 44 . gets rida crows feet, undereye wrinkles and wrinkles around your mouth hun :)|||Body shop is really good because it%26#039;s made with natural oils. I have sensitive but spotty skin- awful combination! But their tea tree facial wash and aloe scrub keep my face so clear and clean feeling!|||the ambi black soap bar. it not only clears acne but also those scars acne leaves behind. use it twice a day at the least! oh they sell it dollar general for 5 bucks!!|||well one that should do all is cetaphil daily facial wash..it really calms your skin. i am not sure about the anti- aging haha|||Try Almay.

No comments:

Post a Comment