Monday, April 26, 2010

How to stop facial from growing so fast?

I use an electric shaver because razor is to harsh on my skin, my first problem was the bumps but switching to an electric shaver solved that. Now my problem is my hair grows back so fast. I can shave in the morning and by afternoon its some what grown back. Im only 19. How do i slow it down? Nair? Can you use that on your face?|||i dont think theres a way to slow down hair growth from only one area. sry.|||I don%26#039;t think there%26#039;s a way to slow it down and still be healthy, but you could have a lot of fun with it, if it really grows that fast! Try growing a chin-strap, or a gotee (spelling?). You can%26#039;t really help the fact that it grows so fast, so just try to turn it into something fun and pleasurable, instead of worrying over it!





Peace ;D|||wax is easy and makes the hair a little weaker when it grows back and it doesn%26#039;t grow as fast or thick as a shaver.





I just recently started using an excellent product from CVS; I think it%26#039;s called %26quot;Moom%26quot;

No comments:

Post a Comment