Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What type of facial bone structure is more attractive on a guy?

I have what they call a baby face with like a goatee, and i was just curious what you think is more attractive a baby face or someone with angular masculine features?Answer honestly please??|||I think your facial features are just fine, mate!





Dont mind if I say that ? ;)





I find a good smile is a more attractive feature on any type of face. :)|||a smile|||I like round,with a strong jawline on a guy.|||square jaw usually..|||baby face minus the goatee|||High cheek bones, strong jawline, straight white teeth are important too.|||lyk in between angular nd baby face|||The jawline.|||square jaw with stubble|||hot guys take so many different forms. baby faces are hot.|||baby face.i like goatees. ;D|||i love well-defined jawlines.


god it makes my knees weak haha|||%26lt;===== Like this guy has!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlILvvmPit9LKFek_kn0.UPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080330142014AAUSvmF|||A nice smile and some masculine features, baby faces are cute for the 3rd grade but when I%26#039;m dating a guy I don%26#039;t want to look at him and feel like I%26quot;m dating my 8 year old brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment