Monday, April 26, 2010

Different types of facial hair styles related to heritage?

Are different types of facial hairs like people with like diff types of beards goatees and all that related to their heritage?|||They tend to identify the region people live in, like the style of pants or shoes. What is fashionable in Berlin may not be in Beloit. It may identify a religion; some devout Muslims, Jews, Sikhs and the odd Christian denominations wear distinctive beards. The Amish, for instance, have beards.





I%26#039;m part Huguenot. I had a beard in college. It had everything to do with saving 3 minutes every morning (not shaving) and $2.00 every couple of weeks (no razor blades) and nothing to do with my heritage.|||yes, black people have tight jerry curls, arabic men are generally hairy and have mustaches, blonde white men have straight hair.





I don%26#039;t know|||my family is Asian and my grandfather has a fu manchu, it use to scare me when I was a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment