Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How come when I do a wet shave my facial hair points to one direction?

I tried to shave yesterday but when I used a downward stroke with my 2 blade Gillette razor the air just stayed on and it didn%26#039;t even come off. But then when I shaved stroking upward it comes off but it hurts like hell. The same thing goes for when I shave with the electric shaver. Any tips?|||It%26#039;s the way your facial hair grows. shave in the opposite direction.|||shave against the growth, the hair will lie flat otherwise, it will get easier the more you do it, your skin needs to adjust, use a soothing balm afterwards|||you need to shave against the direction of the hair. Unfortunately facial hair grows differently on each area of the face. I usually shave up on my neck and cheeks and down on my upper lip and chin. But everyone else is different so you%26#039;ll get into the right groove with practice. (coming from someone whose been shaving for 20 years)|||it%26#039;s only your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment