Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I lighten my upper forearm and facial skin?

Well... Sun hits pretty hard down here; Id like to be all on one color, because I see myself comparing my facial and forearm skin to my legs or my chest and I see lots of differences. Can I get tips about being all in one color?|||tanning salon, they have lighten lotion for your skin @ walmart i didnt even knw it existed!! lol i was looking for cocoa butter and you knw its in the section where all the black people products are and i saw it lol im like wowwwwww thats mean|||there are many ways to do that, first of all DONT ever forget sunscreen! wear it all the time, it can be underneath your make up :).





There are several products to lighten your skin, but look only for the ones that contain hydroquinone which is the only substant proven to do so. Palmers its a great brand, you can get it almost everywhere, try walgreens|||stay out of the sun or wear longsleeves when your in it

No comments:

Post a Comment