Monday, April 26, 2010

How to remove facial hair from acne prone skin?

Due to waxing my skin has become acne prone. Don%26#039;t know how. Well I don%26#039;t want to use bleaching creams.


So any1 can tell me homemade things?|||I do have acne, and I have black hair and I am hairy. If you have acne on your face and you use a hair removal, it is a fact that your acne will increase in those areas, do to oils and toxins being able to reach that area more easily. My suggestion for a great hair removal is %26quot;Magic%26quot; You can find this in the mens hair shaving area at Walmart and black beauty stores. It is designed for black men, but it is a great product! I use it on my face about once every 6 weeks, thats how good it is... and the hair is growing less :) Also try doing something about your acne so you don%26#039;t develop scars. I struggled for a long time with acne. Finally started accutane and my face is clearing up. Oh yea %26quot;magic%26quot; is less than 3 dollars. I have had the same tube for almost a year now.|||srry! i dont knw.....|||FACIAL HAIR ARE MOSTLY BECAUSE OF IRREGULAR PERIODS,SO MIX SOME WATER WITH FLOOR AND MAKE A SMALL BALL AND KEEP ON ROLLING IT ON UR SKIN AND AFTER THAT APPLY MILK ON UR SKIN UR WILL C THE DIFFERENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment