Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best way to remove facial moles?

My son has some facial moles that he hates. He is 18 and is ready to cut them off himself. I told him I would do some research work to come up with the best way for him to get them removed. What is the best way to have them removed? What works best and is the safest way to go about the removal of these facial moles that he hates?|||There are 5 methods that i know of as a student pharmacist


1. Laser


2. Freezing


3. Surgery


4. Styptic Pencils - The use of keratolytes (skin eating). This is self-used. You have to be careful. DO NOT USE LIBERALLY ONLY ON THE MOLE.


5. Opt for some cream which i highly doubt.





Most moles actually return so you%26#039;ll have to continue doing it from time to time|||Well I%26#039;m thirteen and I went to the doctor %26#039;cause I wanted to get my facial mole removed. Too me it was disgusting and it made me feel so insecure. The doctor said that the best way was surgery and it will leave a scar. He then asked me if I would rather live with a scar or a mole. Its not that big and its pretty flat, so right now I%26#039;m happy, but if I notice a change in the size then I%26#039;ll start to get insecure again. On the brightside some boys love my beauty spot, they think it makes me look so good. It could be the same for your son he my feel insecure himself but others might think they look cute on him. But if they%26#039;r big and he does prefer to live with scars instead of them then the best way is for him to go to the doctor and have surgery done ! Creams and the freezing can bring them back. But just make sure he doesn%26#039;t cut them of himself, it will hurt!|||I removed several moles with a natural product called Dermatend.





It worked great for me :) It%26#039;s $39 and that can remove several moles.





I actually documented my use of it and created a website with all the info. The link is below.





Good luck!!|||Over-the-counter products use salicylic acid. Another option is intralesional immunotherapy where the physician injects an antigen into the wart. Pulsed dye laser therapy is also a possibility along with cryotherapy.





Cost $400-$500.|||the best way to do it is to get them cut off by the doctor. My friend had a mole on his neck removed because he couldnt shave. the doctor took it right off. i havnt looked closly to where it was but for all i can see there is no scar there at all!!!|||I would see a dermatologist. If the money is a problem, the use a wart remover?

1 comment:

  1. This was so nice sharing of information here shared about the removal of facial mole. The laser mole removal method is the best option for removing the facial mole.

    mole removal

    ReplyDelete