Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best and safest way to remove facial hair without the hair getting thicker and returning quickly?

Okay, I am 15 and I have huge eyebrows and a hint of a mustache. Is that normal for a teen girl? I don%26#039;t want it to get thinker, darker, and bushier which is my main concern. I was thinking the safest way is just shaving the mustache off. When you shave does it remove the root? What do you think I should do? I don%26#039;t really like the idea of waxing or threading because that removes the root. And I%26#039;m not going to do anything permanent like laser now.|||Shaving does not remove the root and it will grow back darker and thicker so I sy don%26#039;t do it. Waxing is the least expensive, long lasting solution. You can generally get it done every 3-4 weeks depending on the speed of your hair growth. But it you%26#039;re afraid of the pain then bleaching might be best for you.|||DONT SHAVE!! Ok, im around your age, and I literally have the same problem (except for the eyebrow part) but the other part,ya. I went to my mom and talked about how it makes me really self consious. she instantly understood and took me to the store the next day. I got sally hansen waxing strips, and they are really great! I thought it would hurt a lot but, it seroiusly wasnt that bad AT ALL. It gets a little red for a bit, so do it before you go to bed, but by the morning its awesome! i really hope it works out! and ur not alone! good luk!And btw, removing from the root is kinda good cause it then the hair eventualy just comes growing less and less, thinner and thinner :)|||DO NOT SHAVE!!!


it gets it darker %26amp; thicker.


trust me.


%26amp; waxing isnt bad, it mostly hurts the first time you do it, then its fine %26amp; you get used to it.


personally, i either wax, PLUCK, or use this thing from sally hanson facial hair removal.


its jsut this paint-ish stuff you put on facial hair.


leave it on for a while, rinse out, %26amp; hair is gone!|||It%26#039;s totally normal.


DON%26#039;T SHAVE IT WHATEVER YOU DO.


That will make it thicker and prickly.


Just but some facial bleach, it works for me [:|||just wax it

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, in order to be beautiful, you must experience pain. hehehe... Well, I can say the pain is worth it if the facial hair does not grow again.

    Lauri Hersh

    ReplyDelete