Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What kind of facial cleanser should I use?

My face isn%26#039;t too oily or dry but it does break out quite often and easily. What kind of facial cleaner should I use? I don%26#039;t want to spend a lot of money on something like pro-active but I do want help clearing it up.|||I use St. Ives apricot facial foaming wash cleanser and it works wonders, and is pretty cheap too =)|||I like Netrougena, if you have a lot of acne use like scrubs stuff because the ingredients will help treat those pimples. If you don%26#039;t have a lot then don%26#039;t use it because it will damage your skin, you can use like Netrougena Deep Daily Cleanser. Its blue and it says it cools after wash or something. and at night you should use the Nightly cleanser or scrub that%26#039;s purple. i use both for the night but I switch off and on depending on my break out .|||proactiv is not expensive, it was when it first came out.


my skin is like yours also, it gets oily and very prone to breakouts, but when i use too many acne products my skin gets dry, so i have a crazy combination skin, so i recommend proactiv or neutrogena.|||neutrogena acne solution. it works really well, and comes with a big bottle of cleaner, lotion and a night lotion.|||i use velocity from mary kay. they say its like their own proactive. not suree how much it cost thoughh. good luckk!

No comments:

Post a Comment