Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the average age teenage boys grow facial hair?

I just wanted to see if you knew the average age, because i just turned 16 years old a few days ago. And i don%26#039;t have facial hair yet. I started puberty at about 13.5 years of age. And i got pubes around 13 at that time. When would you estimate i start growing facial hair if i started puberty 2.5 years ago. And thanks for the help.|||It changes from person to person. Some guys can start puberty at age 13 all the way to about 18. I just turned 16 a week and a half ago. I just started shaving a few months ago, but I have had pubes and other body hair since about 13. Hope this helps.|||im 13 years old, and i have started getting some lighter brown sideburn hair, and i also shave my mustache. Report Abuse
|||well dude it depends from person to person...


my beard started to grow when i was 15....


but i know few of my friends they are 20 now and they don%26#039;t have any trace of beard!!!!!





so it just differs from person to person.... don%26#039;t worry... and don%26#039;t use any razor thinking that it will help in growing facial hairs... it just creates problem..|||You started puberty pretty late.


I started around 9 and the first thing I got then was pubes.


Umm I started shaving right before I turned 14 (I am 15 now).





So I guess around 18.





Facial hair gets annoying anyway. You just end up shaving it anyway.|||I got facial hair at around 11, and started shaving at 12. I also got my pubes at 12, so I%26#039;m probably a faster developer than you, but most boys get facial hair at around from around 14-18.

No comments:

Post a Comment