Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What sort of facial cleanser should I use?

I have weird combination skin. My forehead constantly stays oily, but at the same time it sheds dead skin. This also happens around my nose and upper cheeks. I was wondering if anyone could recommend an easy to find (say Wal Mart or KMart) cleanser that is for this type of skin. Something that gets rid of the oil without drying out my face and something that deeps cleans and shrinks pores (as my entire family has very large and noticable pores). If someone could please help me out with this problem it would be greatly appreciated!|||Use Origins! People will compliment your skin glow everyday. My friends always asked me what face wash I used when I used it. I%26#039;ve been meaning to go shopping and buy a new one. I%26#039;m currently using this one that the Spa recommended, it doesn%26#039;t have a name, they sale it there at the spa. But I def recommend Origins. It smells good too. The one for combination skin that I used was a clear orange color liquid. Hope that helps. :)|||You may be stripping too many oils from your face when your cleansing. Thats what cause oily skin. Try a moisturizing cleanser believe it or not. You need a cleanser that adds moisture because of the moisture you may be taking out of it. Make sure its OIL-FREE! try neutrogena oil-free acne stress control cream cleanser. Its cheap, amazing for acne, and controlling oil.





Helpful tip: make sure each time you wash your face, you cleanse two times! the first time, it takes off any makeup or dirt that is on your face. the second time, it really washes it and the ingredients in the cleanser will work better!





(:hope i helped! for more information go to:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vhbG16BKes%26amp;feature=channel_page|||Use clean and clear. I have the face lotion, and the steam scrub, and I LOVE it.go to cleanandclear.com and look at the stuff they have.





(:|||My favorite is the new skinid from neutrogena. You take a quiz online that asks all sorts of questions about your skin type and lifestyle and then they mail you your order...it%26#039;s a little pricey (about $50 US dollars) but it is well worth it|||Cetaphil is the best (=

No comments:

Post a Comment